For Sale - Rocker Cover Gasket for the Cam In Head Engine including rare early version

I have a stock of rocker cover gaskets for the cam in head engine. To the best of my knowledge this engine was first used in the Opel Rekord C series and continued to be used for the next thirty years finishing its life installed in some of the long wheel base 5 door version of the Vauxhall Frontera.

I have both the normal cork gasket with 2 mounting lugs and I also have the much rarer early version with 9 mounting lugs. I would imagine that these were fitted in the late 60s and early 70s and would be very difficult to source elsewhere. Drop me a line if you need one.

Late type rocker gasket

Early type rocker gasket

Updates:

01/01/2020 - All late type gaskets sold out. Last remaining stocks of early type gaskets are available here

No comments

Leave a Reply

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archives

About